WEBINAR SUMMARY What is the current demand for life science facilities in NYC? What trends are you noticing across the NYC life sciences market when it
- What is the current demand for life science facilities in NYC?
- What trends are you noticing across the NYC life sciences market when it comes to lease lengths, vacancies, credit notes, and volume of tenants?
- How do leases need to change in order to meet life sciences’ tenants needs?
- How can the NYC real estate sector support the life sciences sector? What can we learn from other, more established life sciences clusters in the country? What type of facilities are in demand now?
- Customization over flexibility: How important are customized interiors to help grow life sciences start-ups and are those commercially smart investments?
WHY THIS MATTERS
The NYC life sciences sector is on the rise. CBRE predicts that the total annual funding for NYC life sciences from the National Institutes of Health will reach $2.2B, its largest amount in the past 10 years.
CBRE also stated that the city’s supply of lab space is expected to increase from 1.6M SF in 2019 to more than twice that by 2021. If these estimates are correct, how can real estate developers keep up with the demand? What do life sciences tenants need in order to succeed?
What can developers of life science clusters within NYC learn from our west coast and east coast counterparts when navigating space, development and design for tenants?
Please join us, Harlem BioSpace, Janus Property Group and more for a 45-minute session focused on these questions and more.
Co-Founder, Harlem BioSpace
Samuel Sia, a Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Columbia University, has developed novel technologies for point-of-care blood tests, both in an academic and industry setting….
Principal, The Janus Property Company
JERRY SALAMA has been a Principal of The Janus Property Company since 1998. The Janus Property Company is a recognized leader in the transformation of New York City’s obsolete buil…
Managing Director, First Republic Bank
Partner, Ennead Architects
Peter Schubert, FAIA is a Design Partner at Ennead Architects. Peter has spent over thirty-years designing award-winning office, commercial life science, vertical laboratories, R&…
Founder & Principal Partner, Prism Capital Partners
Eugene R. Diaz is the founder and principal partner at Prism Capital Partners. Prism, began in 2002 with a mission of strategically investing and developing solely in the Tri-Stat…
JOHN PENNETT (MODERATOR)
John Pennett is the Partner-in-Charge of the Life Sciences Group and Technology Group. He has 30 years of public accounting experience, with a strong emphasis on public and pr…
(Tuesday) 9:30 am EDT
BISNOWSOCIALLY-ORIENTED HYPER-LOCAL MORE FUN THAN A WHOOPIE CUSHIONCALL US RIGHT NOW 202-293-0370 Email firstname.lastname@example.org