WEBINAR SUMMARY How are major CRE organizations grappling with the new era of remote work and virtual meetings? Which of these trends are here to stay,
- How are major CRE organizations grappling with the new era of remote work and virtual meetings? Which of these trends are here to stay, and what will return to ‘normal’ once this pandemic is defeated?
- How can we incorporate pre-pandemic trends for ‘experiential’ retail, hospitality and office into environments that ensure public health and safety?
- What markets are investors eyeing right now? How will the pandemic impact long-term urban vs. suburban dynamics for office and multifamily?
- Has the pandemic made some assets obsolete? What kinds of properties are primed for adaptive reuse?
- Since the pandemic has placed a strain on the healthcare and higher education sectors, how will facilities be redesigned for the future?
WHY THIS MATTERS
Every market and asset class has felt the impact of this global pandemic. From the banks, to the brokers and the owners every business has been pushed to some degree. As we begin to see a light at the end of the tunnel it’s time to assess the lasting impacts on the world and specifically commercial real estate. Many agree that this pandemic has only sped up trends that we were already seeing. However, only time will tell which trends from this pandemic are here to stay and which will be forgotten about when the world gets back to normal.
Hear from the leaders of Philadelphia’s business and CRE community including Jake Reiter, Dr. Klasko, Joseph Coradino, Bradley Korman, Carl Dranoff, Ashish Parikh and Jonathan Kushner about how the city of brotherly love will bounce back from this once in a lifetime event.
President, Verde Capital
As President and CIO of Verde Capital Corp., (a national real estate private equity and wealth management firm) Jake is responsible for strategic operator, investor and platform de…
Chairman & CEO , PREIT
Joseph F. Coradino has been Chief Executive Officer of PREIT, a publicly traded New York Stock Exchange company (PEI), since 2012 and Chairman of the Board since 2016. PREIT owns…
CEO, Korman Communities
Mr. Korman is Co-CEO of Korman Communities, Inc. The Company is one of the largest owners and managers of multi-family properties in the region with a portfolio of 24 propert…
CEO, Dranoff Properties
Civic leader, entrepreneur and urban visionary, Carl Dranoff is the president and founder of Dranoff Properties, Inc. The company’s work, though based in and around Philadelphia, i…
CFO, Hersha Hospitality Trust
Ashish R. Parikh has been Chief Financial Officer of Hersha Hospitality Trust since 1999. Prior to joining Hersha, Mr. Parikh was an Assistant Vice President in the Mergers and Acq…
President, KRE Group
Jonathan has more than 20 years of real estate investment and management experience. He is responsible for the acquisition and development of all new projects, property management,…
CEO, Lomax Companies
A corporate finance specialist with 17 years of experience, Bennett Lomax is the President and CEO of The Lomax Companies LP, a private investment firm focused on venture capital a…
DR. STEPHEN KLASKO
CEO, Jefferson Health, President, Thomas Jefferson University
DR. STEPHEN KLASKO is a transformative leader and advocate for a revolution in our systems of healthcare and higher education. His 2018 book is titled, Bless This Mess: A Picture S…
EMILY WEISSMAN (EVENT EMCEE)
Account Executive, Bisnow
(Thursday) 10:30 am EDT
BISNOWSOCIALLY-ORIENTED HYPER-LOCAL MORE FUN THAN A WHOOPIE CUSHIONCALL US RIGHT NOW 202-293-0370 Email firstname.lastname@example.org