Renovation and new expansion of landmarked Columbia University Law School’s Greene Hall.
- new “front door” which integrates the existing building, known as the “Toaster” (designed by Max Abramovitz of Harrison & Abramovitz) into the campus
- new 39 foot high atrium lobby
- grand stairway connecting the entry floor to the renovated lounges and the new café on the second floor
- renovation of the first floor student offices and public areas
- new gallery and student lounge with an elaborate elliptical skylight
- cafeteria/kitchen facilities
- renovations of lecture halls
- renovation of the rare books library
Project received an Architecture Award from the AIA New York Chapter, completed two months ahead of schedule.