Historic renovation of a National Register property.
- exterior brickwork, stonework and slate, as well as monumental and ornamental features were salvaged, repaired, and refabricated to match the original
- all exterior work and work in ceremonial areas, such as the entrance vestibule, stairways, and common council chamber, were completed to the standards established by the New York State Office of Historic Preservation
- major environmental cleanup and partial interior demolition
- replacement and/or refurbishment of all interior finishes
- new electric, mechanical, and plumbing systems
- new code compliant elevator