Renovation and upgrade projects in this 28 story, four tower complex. London Terrace was constructed in 1928 and, at the time, was the largest building complex in the world.
- the renovation upgrade of 100 rental units for conversion to condominiums including new floors, plumbing, and custom kitchen cabinets
- Refurbishment of the complex’s landmarked Olympic sized 130,000 gallon swimming pool including a new 540 g.p.m. water filtration and circulation system and a new dehumidification system. The original Mexican tile was cleaned and protected with a colorless paint and all cracked tile was replaced with tile that matched the original
- replacement of all risers in each of the complex’s four 28 story towers
- replacemetn of ceramic tile and hot and cold water feeds to the bathrooms in each apartment
- replacement of windows in 700 occupied apartments