Construction of an approximately 6,300 SF, partial floor build-out of a high-end showroom for an office furniture company located on the 35th floor of 1250 Broadway.
- interiors renovation of a NYC showroom for a national furniture manufacturer
- conducted extensive value engineering to reduce project budget by 25% prior to commencing construction
- high-end materials and millwork throughout
- exposed waffle ceiling, custom flooring, glass and lighting
- LEED Certified: Platinum
- project completed within ten weeks within client’s required schedule