Modernization of an existing 162,000 SF high school and construction of a new 4 story, 62,500 SF addition.
- new state-of-the-art photography and offset printing studios
- five new computer labs, each equipped with approxi- mately 40 student stations
- 45 computer stations for the word processing department’s two new classrooms
- new robotics laboratory with 40 station CAD studio connected to computerized equipment two floors below where the students send their designs for fabrication of finished products
- new kitchen and cafeteria facilities