A new, 90,000 SF senior residence which includes 120 studios and one bedroom apartments on two floors. Situated on a beautiful 55 acre horse farm, the facility enjoys a view of the surrounding mountains and its own 12 acre lake and island from a 4,000 SF terrace.
- building core boasts a full service restaurant-style kitchen and dining room
- outdoor terrace dining pavillion
- main living room with fireplace and wet bar
- two media rooms, library, arts and crafts studio, card lounge, and other multi-purpose rooms
- sub-surface Sanitation Disposal System using 1,800 linear feet of a twin 3” diameter piped forced main into a distribution system that includes 2,700 linear feet of concrete galleys
- site utilities including water service provided by two on-site wells that will be hooked to the water treatment plant prior to use by the facility
- roads and parking lots approximately 2,000 feet long with street lighting throughout
- reconstruction of a 90 foot bridge connecting the property to the lakeside island
- fully ADA compliant including Fire Sprinkler System, Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarms and Somoke Detection Systems, Paging Intercom and Emergency Signal System as well as grab bars and other ADA compliant plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms and handrails throughout common areas
Extensive Value Engineering provided opportunity to decrease costs and increase capacity without adversely impacting the architectural and structural integrity.