Expansion and renovation of three adjacent historic library buildings creating an interconnected facility.
- new 35,000 SF, 2 story addition between Thompson Hall and Lockwood Building including a multimedia room, seminar rooms, classrooms, lounges, offices, and general collections spaces
- new Reading Room in the Lockwood addition with elaborate millwork and a gable roof with seven fiberglass architectural curved arches with detailed stencilling and oak trim
- link bridge and steel deck between Thompson Hall and the Van Ingen Building with enclosed pedestrian courtyard and ground floor storage area
- 100,000 SF of structural, HVAC, plumbing, fire safety, electrical, climate control, and ADA accessibility upgrades and renovations to the three existing buildings
- renovations to administrative and office facilities in the Lockwood Building
- work performed while the libraries remained fully operational