New 35,000 SF Phase I expansion and upgrade of College campus facilities.
- new 15,000 SF Hangar/Laboratory building including hydraulics, corrosion and composite materials labs, a main hangar structure, and composite “velocity” air-craft hangar
- two story 14,000 SF classroom building with 1,000 SF observation tower
- an FAA testing center equipped with a flight simulator including a planning laboratory
- new 1,950 SF engine Observation Cell building
- new 3,300 SF entrance lobby for the existing structure
Winner of the Queens County Builders and Contractors Association “Building Award” for excellence in design and construction.
Construction Management – GMP