Build-out of a full floor modern office space of 34,000 GSF on the 4th Floor at 1440 Broadway to serve as the new CNY Group corporate headquarters and NYC management offices.
- large lobby area contains a custom reception desk and feature wall faced with Western cedar panels reclaimed from a New York City water tower
- 11 conference and meeting rooms including a 24-seat training room and 24-seat board room
- glass-front offices and perimeter workstations with line-of-sight to large exterior windows
- office build-outs for firm principals with custom features including oversized desks and soft furnishings, brick accent walls and custom storage and shelving
- The Hub—an employee dining and gathering area containing exposed brick walls, large screen television, kitchen, and hard and soft seating
- build-out included IT offices and server rooms, restrooms, and an additional kitchenette, as well as mail, plan desk and supply areas
- build-out required select interior demolition of the building’s existing office space, MEP and fire protection upgrades and new office security features